& Backup Procedures Ensure your critical systems are protected when they are needed the most.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan Development
Adsero Security’s Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan Assessment services can help your company prepare for the absolute worst case scenario. We can help you craft a complete Disaster Recovery Plan that tailor fits your company and requirements and helps ensure the safety and security of your data during a disaster. We then work with your team to help translate DR Plans into real-world actionable tasks and runbooks that your staff can carry out in the event of a disaster to safeguard your data and systems and get your business back up and operating again quickly.
So, why exactly do I need a
Disaster Recovery Plan?
Surviving a disaster can be extremely challenging. Surviving a disaster without a plan can be impossible. Disasters come in all shapes and sizes and they do not discriminate by size or type of business. From simple water leaks or electrical issues destroying IT equipment, to viruses or malware destroying data, to worst case scenario hurricanes, fires or floods destroying everything. Making sure you have a tried and true plan in place is key to survival and business continuity. Ensuring your data is secure during a disaster is critical.
But What Should My
Disaster Recovery Include?
An effective disaster recovery plan should include the elements listed below at a minimum. Disaster can be extremely stressful when dealing with meeting RTOs and trying to bring systems and business applications back up and functioning as expected. Dealing with this process can be absolutely daunting but trying to tackle disaster recovery WITHOUT a proven, documented disaster recovery plan can send an organization into full blown panic mode further delaying restoration of functions and services. Make sure your disaster recovery plan includes these elements:
- A defined communication plan for disaster events
- Remote storage of physical documents, media and backups
- Detailed hardware and software inventory
- Identification and storage locations of sensitive data
- List of detailed personnel roles/responsibilities
- Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Detailed list of disaster recovery sites
- Documentation of detailed disaster response procedures
- Execution of disaster recovery restoration exercises
- Physical facility maps and exit plan